The Warehouse Worker Resource Center is seeking a qualified Administrative Director to lead our operations and financial management. The Administrative Director is responsible for the day to day operations of the organization including Human Resources, Financial Management, Administrative Management and Facilities Management. The Administrative Director participates as part of the Executive Team of the WWRC in directing the organization’s work and decision making.
About the Warehouse Worker Resource Center
The WWRC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of the thousands of workers in the supply chains of major retailers across Southern California through education, advocacy and action. We educate workers and community members about their rights in the community and the workplace. We support workers with administrative claims and refer workers to legal support when they encounter legal violations at work. We work on local and statewide policy, and campaign for justice in the supply chains of major retailers. We also operate the Ontario Justice HUB, a shared space of eight organizations in Downtown Ontario that also provides a space for organizing and education among immigrants, communities of color and workers in the Inland Empire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for financial operation, management including budgeting, oversight of bookkeeping, payroll, and financial planning including administration of grants from local and state government agencies.
- Lead on Human Resources including hiring, onboarding, staff support and compliance.
- Work in partnership with leadership team to support fundraising and financial plan.
- Develop regular reports to Executive Director and Board of Directors on finances andoperations.
- Oversee operations of WWRC’s offices and physical operations.
- General support to projects and campaigns including WWRC’s membership structure.
- Dedication to social justice and community development.
- Familiar with accounting principles and financial management for nonprofit organizations.
- Familiarity with California labor and employment law and principles.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience, with preference for people with experienceleading organizational administration.
- Flexible and able to support staff and organization in context of dynamic and intensecampaigns.
- Experience supervising staff and leading teams.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
This position is based in Ontario (San Bernardino County), CA, is full-time exempt. Administrative Director is required to work long and irregular hours including work on weekends and on holidays as necessary.
Competitive salary dependent on experience, range $70,000-$80,000, WWRC paid full family PPO health insurance.
To apply email resume, three references and cover letter to email@example.com